Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,014 prices entered by 272 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.749 PEN / BND
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 51% more expensive than in Lima (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 12,859 (B$4,678) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 8,500 in Lima.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mountain View, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Pedro Sula costs L 25,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $706 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Glasgow costs £800 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €49 (about 5 hours ago)