Cost of living in Azua de Compostela, Dominican Republic vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,104 prices entered by 271 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.06255 PEN / DOP
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Azua de Compostela (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in Lima (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 9,400 in Lima you would need to make just about S/. 9,140 (RD$ 146,117) in Azua de Compostela.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 100 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 150,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $605 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 8,730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $260 (about 1 hour ago)