Cost of living comparison between Asunción, Paraguay and Lima, Peru
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,161 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00059 PEN / PYG
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 14% cheaper than in Lima (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 16,250 in Lima you would need to make just about S/. 14,017 (23,596,257 Gs) in Asunción.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Manchester costs £1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $84 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)