Cost of living comparison between Asunción, Paraguay and Lima, Peru
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,096 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00060 PEN / PYG
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 19% cheaper than in Lima (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 16,250 in Lima you would need to make just about S/. 13,182 (22,021,847 Gs) in Asunción.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £130 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U29,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ulm costs €15,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 103,700 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)