Cost of living comparison between Asunción, Paraguay and Lima, Peru
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,288 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00060 PEN / PYG
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 18% cheaper than in Lima (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 15,625 in Lima you would need to make just about S/. 12,806 (21,274,676 Gs) in Asunción.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.40 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valletta costs €6 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$385 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)