Cost of living comparison between Asunción, Paraguay and Lima, Peru
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,454 prices entered by 191 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00060 PEN / PYG
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 17% cheaper than in Lima (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 15,000 in Lima you would need to make just about S/. 12,394 (20,565,489 Gs) in Asunción.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 500 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)