Cost of living comparison between Asunción, Paraguay and Lima, Peru
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,234 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00061 PEN / PYG
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 17% cheaper than in Lima (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 15,625 in Lima you would need to make just about S/. 12,955 (21,209,048 Gs) in Asunción.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $73 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lyon costs €1.11 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aleppo costs 30 £ (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €56 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Barranquilla costs COL$100,000 (about 1 hour ago)