Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,102 prices entered by 271 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00095 PEN / MGA
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 18% cheaper than in Lima (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 8,500 in Lima you would need to make just about S/. 6,946 (7,293,554 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 250 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jammu costs ₨56 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Modesto, California costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $0.79 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $858 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$850,000 (about 5 hours ago)