Cost of living in Ananindeua, Brazil vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,161 prices entered by 284 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.631 PEN / BRL
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is 22% cheaper than in Lima (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 9,200 in Lima you would need to make just about S/. 7,136 (R$ 11,301) in Ananindeua.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,220 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nice costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in London costs £12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Allahabad costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)