Cost of living in Akure, Nigeria vs Lima, Peru
WARNING! Akure has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Akure.
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,052 prices entered by 274 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00947 PEN / NGN *
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akure (Nigeria) is 122% more expensive than in Lima (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 18,022 (1,902,837 ₦) in Akure to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 8,100 in Lima.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Peshawar costs ₨240 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yokohama costs ¥170 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨154 (about 5 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ludhiana costs ₨100 (about 5 hours ago)