Cost of living in Adana, Turkey vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,198 prices entered by 279 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.48470 PEN / TRY
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 48% cheaper than in Lima (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 8,800 in Lima you would need to make just about S/. 4,541 (9,370TL) in Adana.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vigo costs €550 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gorakhpur costs ₨53 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Córdoba costs ARS $79 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Guwahati costs ₨120 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (about 5 hours ago)