Cost of living in Ad Duwaym, Sudan vs Lima, Peru
WARNING! Ad Duwaym has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ad Duwaym.
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,017 prices entered by 269 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.06549 PEN / SDG *
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ad Duwaym (Sudan) is 43% cheaper than in Lima (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 8,100 in Lima you would need to make just about S/. 4,600 (70,241 Pound) in Ad Duwaym.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $2,033 (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,030 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ulsan costs ₩1,300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $8 (about 3 hours ago)