Cost of living in Abbotsford, Canada vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,051 prices entered by 271 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.832 PEN / CAD
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abbotsford (Canada) is 71% more expensive than in Lima (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 14,720 (C$5,198) in Abbotsford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 8,600 in Lima.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manchester costs £18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 285TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cartagena costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 30,000 Franc (about 2 hours ago)