Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden vs Lille, France
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 87 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.09897 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Lille? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 12% more expensive than in Lille (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,138 (41,807 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,700 in Lille.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 250 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jammu costs ₨56 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Modesto, California costs $0.79 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $0.79 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $858 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$850,000 (about 5 hours ago)