Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia vs Lille, France
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 36 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2021.
Do you live in Lille? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 32% cheaper than in Lille (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,600 in Lille you would need to make just about €2,454 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨160 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Albacete costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $22 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (about 3 hours ago)