Cost of living in Siirt, Turkey vs Lille, France
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.11114 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Lille? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siirt (Turkey) is 66% cheaper than in Lille (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,600 in Lille you would need to make just about €1,210 (10,890TL) in Siirt.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ludhiana costs ₨1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bogotá costs COL$1,202,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Utrecht costs €0.90 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heraklion costs €4.50 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paulinia costs R$ 25 (about 4 hours ago)