Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic vs Lille, France
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 59 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01418 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Lille? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 50% cheaper than in Lille (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Lille you would need to make just about €1,549 (RD$ 109,293) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 275TL (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$23,380 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ulan Bator costs 3,000,000 ₮ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$15,050 (about 3 hours ago)