Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Lille, France
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 362 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.11967 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Lille? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 46% cheaper than in Lille (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,700 in Lille you would need to make just about €2,006 ($b16,760) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mountain View, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Pedro Sula costs L 25,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $706 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Glasgow costs £800 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €49 (about 5 hours ago)