Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico vs Lille, France
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 526 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04875 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Lille? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 36% cheaper than in Lille (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,500 in Lille you would need to make just about €2,234 (Mex$ 45,824) in San Luis Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $18 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 91,790 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rochester, New York costs $50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 250 Kwacha (30 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Sheffield costs £0.88 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Melo costs $U440 (about 1 hour ago)