Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico vs Lille, France
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 464 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04810 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Lille? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 38% cheaper than in Lille (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,600 in Lille you would need to make just about €2,224 (Mex$ 46,226) in San Luis Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stamford, Connecticut costs $2,541 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Luxembourg costs €25 (about 4 hours ago)