Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina vs Lille, France
WARNING! San Juan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Juan.
|Personal Care||- 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 284 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00956 EUR / ARS *
Do you live in Lille? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 70% cheaper than in Lille (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Lille you would need to make just about €928 (ARS $97,058) in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b112 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montreal costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (about 3 hours ago)