Cost of living in Reno, Nevada, United States vs Lille, France
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 342 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.838 EUR / USD
Do you live in Lille? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reno, Nevada (United States) is about the same as in Lille (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,253 ($3,880) in Reno, Nevada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,200 in Lille.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Talcahuano costs CH$250,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cochabamba costs $b4,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Maracaibo costs 18,890,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maringá costs R$ 2,800 (about 2 hours ago)