Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico vs Lille, France
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 614 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.04113 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Lille? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 44% cheaper than in Lille (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,200 in Lille you would need to make just about €1,798 (Mex$ 43,719) in Puebla.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs 550,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 71,401 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bilbao costs €1,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bursa costs 240,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 130 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.000 (about 2 hours ago)