Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia vs Lille, France
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.11988 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Lille? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 34% cheaper than in Lille (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,400 in Lille you would need to make just about €2,261 ($b18,860) in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$110 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 795 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naha costs ¥1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr72 (about 4 hours ago)