Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia vs Lille, France
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.11998 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Lille? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 34% cheaper than in Lille (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,200 in Lille you would need to make just about €2,112 ($b17,602) in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨160 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Albacete costs €300 (about 3 hours ago)