Cost of living in Patras, Greece vs Lille, France
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 52 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2021.
Do you live in Lille? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 22% cheaper than in Lille (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,200 in Lille you would need to make just about €2,502 in Patras.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in San Juan costs $3.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maastricht costs €250 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uppsala costs 130 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 150 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)