Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands vs Lille, France
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 45 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2021.
Do you live in Lille? We need your help!
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is about the same as in Lille (France)
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,030 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ulsan costs ₩1,300 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $8 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Madras costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)