Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia vs Lille, France
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 69 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.13191 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Lille? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 28% cheaper than in Lille (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,500 in Lille you would need to make just about €2,505 (18,989 kn) in Dubrovnik.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Peshawar costs ₨240 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yokohama costs ¥170 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 65 (about 5 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨154 (about 5 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ludhiana costs ₨100 (about 6 hours ago)