Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Lille, France
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 185 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.12671 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Lille? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 20% cheaper than in Lille (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,600 in Lille you would need to make just about €2,883 (22,751元) in Beijing.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bilbao costs €1.20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Whitehorse costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Badajoz costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)