Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan vs Liege, Belgium
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 100 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02940 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Liege? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 23% cheaper than in Liege (Belgium)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Liege you would need to make just about €1,700 (57,810 NT$) in Yun-lin.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Peshawar costs ₨240 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yokohama costs ¥170 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 65 (about 5 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨154 (about 5 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ludhiana costs ₨100 (about 6 hours ago)