Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand vs Liege, Belgium
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 203 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.593 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Liege? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 25% more expensive than in Liege (Belgium)
For example, you would need at least €3,258 (NZ$5,496) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Liege.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$25,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Melbourne costs AU$90 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Prešov costs €350 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 3,000,000 Bs.S. (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lausanne costs CHF 45,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Greenville, South Carolina costs $550 (about 1 hour ago)