Cost of living in Suzhou, China vs Liege, Belgium
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 131 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.12726 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Liege? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 23% cheaper than in Liege (Belgium)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Liege you would need to make just about €2,010 (15,795元) in Suzhou.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,500,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Matamoros costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b112 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montreal costs C$2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $35 (about 2 hours ago)