Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran vs Liege, Belgium
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 150 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Liege? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 37% cheaper than in Liege (Belgium)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Liege you would need to make just about €1,447 (﷼ 73,545,247) in Shiraz.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €30 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manchester costs £18,000 (about 2 hours ago)