Cost of living in Shanghai, China vs Liege, Belgium
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 386 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.12727 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Liege? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 9% more expensive than in Liege (Belgium)
For example, you would need at least €2,830 (22,240元) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Liege.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Paris costs €11 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guangzhou costs 100元 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Road Town costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £778 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nairobi costs Shilling80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Valencia costs €28 (about 1 hour ago)