Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile vs Liege, Belgium
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 410 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00113 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Liege? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 16% cheaper than in Liege (Belgium)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Liege you would need to make just about €2,091 (CH$1,851,303) in Punta Arenas.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oporto costs €32,622 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangalore costs ₨42,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Paris costs €110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €2.00 (about 4 hours ago)