Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico vs Liege, Belgium
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 692 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.04180 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Liege? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 40% cheaper than in Liege (Belgium)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Liege you would need to make just about €1,436 (Mex$ 34,346) in Puebla.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨160 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Albacete costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $22 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (about 4 hours ago)