Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo vs Liege, Belgium
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 393 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021.
Do you live in Liege? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 50% cheaper than in Liege (Belgium)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Liege you would need to make just about €1,252 in Prishtina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alanya costs 30TL (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prishtina costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Maceió costs R$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (about 3 hours ago)