Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago vs Liege, Belgium
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 275 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.12166 EUR / TTD
Do you live in Liege? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 9% cheaper than in Liege (Belgium)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Liege you would need to make just about €2,368 (19,465 TT$) in Port of Spain.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Barranquilla costs COL$20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Andorra la Vella costs €3.30 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €14 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (about 5 hours ago)