Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic vs Liege, Belgium
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03839 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Liege? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 40% cheaper than in Liege (Belgium)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Liege you would need to make just about €1,383 (36,030 Kč) in Pilsen.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Pedro Sula costs L 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $706 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Glasgow costs £800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €49 (about 4 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Budapest costs 163,000 Ft (about 4 hours ago)