Cost of living in Pensacola, Florida, United States vs Liege, Belgium
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 203 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.828 EUR / USD
Do you live in Liege? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pensacola, Florida (United States) is 10% more expensive than in Liege (Belgium)
For example, you would need at least €2,750 ($3,321) in Pensacola, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Liege.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,743 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £3,225 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)