Cost of living in Paulinia, Brazil vs Liege, Belgium
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 158 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.15580 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Liege? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paulinia (Brazil) is 24% cheaper than in Liege (Belgium)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Liege you would need to make just about €1,757 (R$ 11,280) in Paulinia.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$762,375 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chemnitz costs €0.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 35 (about 2 hours ago)