Cost of living in Ovalle, Chile vs Liege, Belgium
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 110 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00112 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Liege? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ovalle (Chile) is 37% cheaper than in Liege (Belgium)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Liege you would need to make just about €1,645 (CH$1,470,626) in Ovalle.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Matamoros costs Mex$ 750 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b112 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montreal costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)