Cost of living in Niagara Falls, New York, United States vs Liege, Belgium
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.837 EUR / USD
Do you live in Liege? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niagara Falls, New York (United States) is 11% cheaper than in Liege (Belgium)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Liege you would need to make just about €2,322 ($2,775) in Niagara Falls, New York.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belém costs R$ 3,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Boise, Idaho costs $404 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Zurich costs CHF 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 40 (about 2 hours ago)