Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala vs Liege, Belgium
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 722 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.10597 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Liege? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 37% cheaper than in Liege (Belgium)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Liege you would need to make just about €1,391 (Q13,131) in Guatemala City.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 250 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jammu costs ₨56 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Modesto, California costs $0.79 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $0.79 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $858 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$850,000 (about 5 hours ago)