Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan vs Liege, Belgium
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 156 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00794 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Liege? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 23% more expensive than in Liege (Belgium)
For example, you would need at least €2,820 (¥355,355) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Liege.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,500,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Matamoros costs Mex$ 750 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b112 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montreal costs C$2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 2 hours ago)