Cost of living in Nabeul, Tunisia vs Liege, Belgium
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 100 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.30450 EUR / TND
Do you live in Liege? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nabeul (Tunisia) is 47% cheaper than in Liege (Belgium)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Liege you would need to make just about €1,375 (4,515 Dinar) in Nabeul.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $605 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 8,730 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $260 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Comayagua costs L 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 350 (about 1 hour ago)