Cost of living in Kodiak, Alaska, United States vs Liege, Belgium
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 100 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.822 EUR / USD
Do you live in Liege? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kodiak, Alaska (United States) is 14% more expensive than in Liege (Belgium)
For example, you would need at least €2,952 ($3,592) in Kodiak, Alaska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Liege.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puebla costs Mex$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Gramado costs R$ 500 (about 2 hours ago)