Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo, Canada vs Liege, Belgium
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 382 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.650 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Liege? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo (Canada) is about the same as in Liege (Belgium)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Liege you would need to make just about €2,131 (C$3,281) in Kitchener-Waterloo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alanya costs 30TL (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prishtina costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Maceió costs R$ 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (about 3 hours ago)