Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria vs Liege, Belgium
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 131 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2021.
Do you live in Liege? We need your help!
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 12% more expensive than in Liege (Belgium)
For example, you would need at least €2,580 in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Liege.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Campinas costs R$ 6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)