Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Liege, Belgium
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00042 EUR / CDF *
Do you live in Liege? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 37% cheaper than in Liege (Belgium)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Liege you would need to make just about €1,455 (3,460,446 Franc) in Goma.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,030 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ulsan costs ₩1,300 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Madras costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)