Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany vs Liege, Belgium
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 303 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021.
Do you live in Liege? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 31% more expensive than in Liege (Belgium)
For example, you would need at least €3,006 in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Liege.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)