Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia vs Liege, Belgium
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 116 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.13207 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Liege? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 25% cheaper than in Liege (Belgium)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Liege you would need to make just about €1,797 (13,610 kn) in Dubrovnik.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$80,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$25,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Melbourne costs AU$90 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Prešov costs €350 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 3,000,000 Bs.S. (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lausanne costs CHF 45,000 (39 minutes ago)