Cost of living in Corunna, Spain vs Liege, Belgium
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 569 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2021.
Do you live in Liege? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 13% cheaper than in Liege (Belgium)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Liege you would need to make just about €2,269 in Corunna.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,743 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £3,225 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)