Cost of living in Boulder, Colorado, United States vs Liege, Belgium
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 378 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.825 EUR / USD
Do you live in Liege? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boulder, Colorado (United States) is 32% more expensive than in Liege (Belgium)
For example, you would need at least €3,300 ($4,002) in Boulder, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Liege.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b112 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montreal costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (about 3 hours ago)